Monday, February 25, 2013

It is time for the big D....

And for those of you who know me... I do NOT mean that in an inappropriate way.  (Although it is probably time for that too!) LOL!!  

It is divorce time.  Although not necessary as neither of us are rushing off to get marred, at least I am NOT.  And well... legally in California Mike can't, so he's SOL!  :)   This I am finding is necessary for my mental health!  I no longer have this evil plot in the back of my mind to win Mike back.  It was there for a while don't get me wrong.... but it has faded to just a slight desire to shank the other man!  LOL (TOTALLY KIDDING!)   We have agreed on pretty much anything you can agree on in this separation, and I am expecting that the divorce will be just about the same.  We are just going to a legal typist person who will type up what we want and submit it to the courts for us.  We will handle court appearances ourselves.  

I have dreaded this moment for a long time.  I am not sure why.... I guess to officially join "The First Wives Club"???  At least I have the happy thought that I wasn't left for a skinny hot 20 year old!  Is it better that he is a 40+ year old buffed out dude??  Probably not! :)  

I am sure once everything is final I will have a bit of a bad time, but I KNOW that this is for the best and that no matter what we will always have the boys best interests in mind.   I am hoping that if we file in the next 30 days that we will be OFFICIALLY divorced by the 2 year mark.  9/11/13.  We shall see!  


No comments:

Post a Comment