Monday, February 18, 2013

Damn you February 14th!

I have no idea what it is about that Hallmark, no good, shitty day of love we all (ladies) go crazy over!!  I warned Mike 4 days before that I probably wouldn't talk to him much that week, that it would put me in a bad place.  But even with the lack of conversation between us, the bad place came.  And it came with VENGEANCE!!!!  

You would think that as a mom, getting a cute little card from my boys and Mike of course got them presents to give me that I would be happy and peachy.... HELL NO... this day is about love... romantic love... and the fact that I don't have it made me feel like shit!    Then as my pity party hit the lowest of low someone whom I consider to be an amazing friend asked me how I was doing... then replied and I QUOTE "OMG Tiffany snap the fuck outta it, don't let it control you, you get yourself worked up over bullshit.  Its not attractive to anyone when your like this.  Just pick your head up. Its just another day."   MEAN right???  But it really IS exactly what I needed to hear.   

I woke up the next morning, eyes almost swollen shut, but a new perspective on life.  I am a good woman. I know I am.  I deserve much more than what I had.  I deserve someone who thinks of me more than I think about them.  Who can't wait to spend time with me.  Who loves the fact that I am an awesome mom to my boys.  Who loves my mind, heart, and body.  He's out there somewhere....    I know he is. 


(Yes this is the 2nd Post about Vday.... but I had to put in what helped me snap out of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment