Wednesday, September 10, 2014

3 Year Mark....

It is unbelievable to me that 3 years has passed since my life was flipped upside down. 

On 9/11/2011 I believe I was at the lowest point (or at least I hope it was) I will ever be in my life.  My heart had been ripped to shreds and tossed aside to rot away.  I cried more in the days that followed more than I have the rest of my adult life.  My heart was hollow and empty, my mind was full of whys, hows, whens, and ifs.  

On 9/11/2014 I will wake up in the morning smiling.  Strong, happy, confident, satisfied and content.  Do I have everything in life I would like?  With the exception of very little, I can proudly say yes.   It will take a special person to come into my life to make it possibly better than it is now.  Because in my heart I know I am full of mistakes and hopes, love and doubts, smiles and tears, happiness and stress.  Because I am alive.... I am well, I am a mommy to my four baby boys.   I am a one of a kind woman....   I can say that clearly and proudly.  

Here is to the next 3 years and what may be in my future!!!    Hope everyone has an amazing day.... Be Happy, Be Proud, Expect great things......  you have breath....   breath deep and know that life is always a blessing!


No comments:

Post a Comment